What if I don’t want an item (items) that is in the box I ordered?
If there is an item/items you do not want included in your order we will endeavour to substitute with an item from the list (subject to comparable price). Please indicate in the box provided when confirming delivery address.
What time will I receive my delivery?
We start our deliveries from 10am. You may call us at this time to receive an approximate time for delivery. In the event you will not be home to receive your delivery, you can leave special instructions when ordering.
How do I know I will receive good quality?
You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality and freshness you receive. We will only supply the best and the freshest produce the markets has to offer. If something does not meet our high standards, we will not put it in your order. products will be delivery to your home directly from the suplier as we done have any big storage to store them overnigt, day or two because frshness is important to all of us.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We re-cycle our boxes, leave them at your front door and we will collect them when deliverying your next order
- Are you not happy with something? Let us know and we will gladly replace this item in your next delivery.
- Do you have a question, of any sort, send a quick email and we will get back to you asap email@example.com
- Remember to always wash and correctly store all your fresh produce as soon as you receive it. This will help to keep its quality and freshness for much longer.
- Always ripen Avocadoes and Kiwi fruit out of the fridge, then store in the fridge once ready to eat. Do you have a question about caring for your fresh produce? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org